EzyVectors.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We care about copyright violation will respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement following the DMCA policy.
If you believe that content accessible through this website infringes a copyright you own or if you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, please contact us. When contacting us, please notify us in writing to the DMCA agent below via email or regular mail.
For us to take action, we need the following information, so please include this information as accurately and thorough as possible. Please include in the subject line “DMCA Notice” of the email or in the title of the letter and make sure it contains the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted artwork claimed to have been infringed (if you have multiple you can include them all in one notice in a list form);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing in such a way that to permit EzyVectors.com to clearly locate the specific material. The best way to do this is to include the specific URL(s) of the pages where the material can be seen. Additionally, please clearly identify where and what on that page is what you are claiming to be infringing;
- All important information needed so that we can contact you, including but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the creator, copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is infringed;
- Your electronic signature or a physical signature along with your name printed legibly.
Written or email notice needs to be sent to our designated DMCA agent below:
DMCA Agent: K. Martin
Info [at] ezyvectors.com
Once a complete and proper notice of claimed copyright infringement is received by EzyVectors.com, it is our policy to do one or more of the following:
- To remove or disable access to the content identified in the notice of claimed infringement;
- To notify the content provider, member or user that the material has been removed due to copyright infringement;
- To terminate the membership of account holders who are repeat infringers.
DMCA Counter-Notice Procedure
If a EzyVectors.com member believes that the removed content is not infringing, the member may send an email with reference “DMCA Counter-Notice” to info [at] EzyVectors.com containing the following information:
- Your EzyVectors account name, related email, address and telephone number and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you reside (San Francisco, CA if your address is outside of the US).
- Identification of the content that has been removed;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed as a result of misidentification;
- Your physical or electronic signature.
If a DMCA counter-notice is received, EzyVectors.com will send a copy of the counter-notice to the complaining party. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, the removed content may be restored in 30 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at EzyVectors.com’s sole discretion.